As a Group and Personal trainer, I take your fitness goals seriously. I understand that losing weight and gaining muscle can be challenging, and my goal is to help you overcome hurdles and reach your goals. I will analyze your body type, BMI, and metabolism, to create your individualized fitness plan.
Forming new habits are often difficult and sometimes we fail in the endeavor to do so, and as a recent amputee, I understand very well the difficulty of adapting to change. My goal as a Group and Personal Trainer is to change your view on fitness so that it becomes a part of who you are and your new lifestyle by leading through example. I am strongly convinced that if you practice consistently healthy habits, there is no doubt that you will be able to obtain and maintain a continuous and healthy lifestyle and my promise to you is that I will be there to help you every step of the way.
There are many obstacles in life that act as barriers to our goals and accomplishments. I offer you a choice of workout locations, where I will come to a location of your choice or you can meet with me at Montgomery Alabama's best-kept secret, 2AFitness. I will travel to any location within a 25-mile radius of the Montgomery county tri-area. Your Group or Personal fitness needs can still be met even where locations are often barriers. We are capable of analyzing your body and creating a fitness plan that will help you reach your fitness goals,.ensuring the best results and happy clients. We will work with you to keep you on track and motivated to reach your goals.GET IN TOUCH
We must stay adequately hydrated or the body will not function at it best. Staying properly hydrated will increase endurance, focus, and performance. With that said, here are five facts that you may not know:
1. Dehydration causes headaches and daytime fatigue.
2. Water makes up over 75% of the body’s weight.
3. It’s possible to loose 1 to 2 quarts of water during an hour exercise session.
4. Being not properly hydrated can make you think you are hungry and promote overeating.
5. Dropping as little as 5% of your body fluids can lead to as much as 25-30% of your energy levels. It can not be stressed enough that how essential staying hydrated is toward meeting and maintaining your fitness goals…STAY HYDRATED!